Saturday, July 23, 2011

T-straps ... could they be my latest obsession? YES!!

All of my friends will be the first to comment on my ability to become easily OBSESSED with things.  There are some obsessions that have been more undeniable than others, to name a few... OWLS, patterned anything, shoes, closed toed shoes (many of you will be shocked by my most recent purchases), hats, headbands, and updating anything with a splash of color.  My most recent obsession (at least this weeks) takes me back to high school, and "character heels"for the school musicals, T-strap/ vintage pumps!


I have loved them for as long as I can remember and whenever I see them I automatically buy them, well now, they are making a comeback and I hope to see a lot more people sharing my love for these 20's (singing in the rain-esque) staple pieces!


Inspiration-  Singing in the Rain is not only my shoe inspiration but also my favorite movie of all time.  Debbie Reynolds shoes in this scene have always been a favorite of mine!  No they are not t-straps but they inspire my love for t-straps none-the-less.  
These shoes from Anthropologie.com remind me the most of Debbie Reynolds shoes in Singing in the Rain.  Everything from the size of the heel to the over sized bow screams vintage and I love them!  



These Miz Mooz from Endless.com are the most recent addition to my closet!  And by recent I mean, I just ordered them while writing this post!  



I bought these(Poetic Licence) at DSW last weekend, I love them!  I can't help but feel like a blonde star of a Hitchcock film in these pumps!


This shoe has eluded me for months, ever since I saw it on Seychellesfootwear.com I have searched high and low for a pair to call my own.  But, alas, they cannot be found, not in my size anyways, not in any size really... However, the search continues!





No comments:

Post a Comment